Me and Anna, moon shadows
Waiting at the ball field, it's just starting to get dark...
We saw it! Just for a moment, but it got DARK and the stars came out, and then...shew...the Bailey's ring! We saw it! It was as beautiful as they said it would be.Here's the next one ...
https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2024-april-8?fbclid=IwAR0SKpcIJbO-fwLvPfjAnruSy78FNc7nlni44EhIm3VuN7Ve8JfILZV5sEY




Esttelle Olson
ReplyDeleteToday, is the day of the eclipse.
Looking up at the clock, picturing in my mind, the shadow going across the land. Headed this way.
I really, really loved it when my dad would take us out flying. First time, was one of those bug looking helicopters with the open sides. My dad flew real low across the fields, whoop whoop whoop...the wind whipping the tall grass like waves in the ocean. ...and, I know what waves of the ocean look like because when my dad was stationed in Italy, we flew there and came home by cruise ship.
Here? At my house, in Tennessee? I like to climb up on the roof, and look out over just 3 houses and down the hill. My eye balls crave that stretching feeling they get, looking miles and miles and miles into the distance. The only way, I get that here is looking up at the sky. I know, what my yard looks like from the air.
There has been a few more helicopters fly over these past few days, than usual. There was NO traffic in town, yesterday evening around 5-6 when we went out driving around. That, was eerie.
coy and pasted from fb entry