February 21, 2019

Anna

My baby Anna, with the long brown hair posing in front of the mirror with the 'grandma doll', wearing a sweater that my mom made, that aunt Amy sent to me via Grandma Judi, after showing it off at the last Lee family reunion.

This picture was taken a few years ago, and it's been shared online before, but I promised Anna I wouldn't make this blog public, until I had some of her good prom pictures up, and also the one with the chainsaw and the ice sculpture.

***
Pellissippi Culinary Institute 2018







***
Prom, 2017






This dress was in the window of a thrift shop, we saw it from the road. Vintage, hand stitched and fit like a glove. The first and ONLY dress she tried on, like it was made for her. 
Naomi and Jayden helped her get ready, and we all pulled up to the Hotel together.  Anna and Jayden took the elevators to the top floor, came down and made a Grand entrance.

To be continued in the comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing, testing, one two three...