I have been online, since 1999. Mostly semi anonymous, and just for fun. Chat, message boards, that type of thing.
Opened up a face book, about a year and a half ago, right about the time of the total eclipse of the sun. This blog, being sort of an off shoot of that.
Googling around on the street view the other night. Here's our old house! It looks so nice, and not so different more than 50 years later. That top floor window was my bedroom window.
Here's me at seven years old, looking at you.
Picture taken from the side yard of that house pictured up above, back in 1966.
My brother Robert (Bobby), me, Pierre the poodle, my cousins Bryan and Quinn
After my mom died, me and my dad and little brother, Bobby, moved into the upstairs apartment. My mom's sister, Joan and her husband Ronny and their two little boys, my cousins Bryan and Quinn lived downstairs. There was also a small apartment in the basement that I think mostly rented out to students.
Joan and Ronny moved from there to 13th Ave in Fargo, where this picture was taken. There's grandpa Lee and me taking pictures for Robert's 3rd birthday, 1967. I made that butterfly cake, was so proud of it. Shortly after that, my dad and Bobby and I moved to Bismarck for awhile.
Me and my Dad, and my brother ...oh..I'm thinking about 1968.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Testing, testing, one two three...