Just being sort of silly up above, talking to myself. Thinking about the past. Mammy and papaw Ramsey, JB's grandparents let me live with them when Naomi was a baby. Nana, JB's mom let me drive her car when I got a job. JB was in the air force and left us there while he was in Goldsboro NC. Looking back, I have no idea why we thought that would be a good idea, but I'm glad we did, for the memories.
Why no comments Esther?
ReplyDeleteWell...I don't know for sure.
ReplyDeleteYes you do, I don't believe you *wink*
ReplyDeleteOh quit lol,
ReplyDeleteDamn, hit the buttons too fast, I'm on my cell phone
ReplyDeleteAnyway, what am I supposed to quit? Talking to myself? Typing to myself?
ReplyDeleteHellooo, hello ...
ReplyDeleteJust being sort of silly up above, talking to myself. Thinking about the past. Mammy and papaw Ramsey, JB's grandparents let me live with them when Naomi was a baby. Nana, JB's mom let me drive her car when I got a job. JB was in the air force and left us there while he was in Goldsboro NC. Looking back, I have no idea why we thought that would be a good idea, but I'm glad we did, for the memories.
ReplyDelete*Ramey
ReplyDelete